Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quilts I've Already Done

I thought I'd start by posting pics of the quilts I've already done. I'll start with the most recent and go from there. Check them out!

I did this one for my friend Elicia who is having Baby Lily in August 2009. It's a pastel pink and gray scrap quilt and has hints of Texas A&M in it. She & her hubby are both Aggies. It's from a pattern from my favorite quilt book: Spectacular Scraps.

Photobucket

I made this for my son, Jared's, 1st birthday. It's a red & khaki dog-themed quilt using a pattern from I Can't Believe I'm Quilting.

Photobucket

I made this cute little shirt for Jared to wear at his 1st birthday party on 4/4/09, which was his actual birthday. I got the idea from some items on etsy. If you want to find infant & toddler-sized t-shirts with no pocket, you can get them at Wal-Mart. This is their Garanimals brand.

Photobucket

This is a pink & black scrap quilt, also from Spectacular Scraps, I made for my niece Kayla.

Photobucket

Finally, this was my first quilt. I made it for my nephew Kyle. It's all kinds of bright colors. My husband, Justin, helped me come up with the pattern.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pink and black quilt -- love the bright colors! The pink and gray is pretty good too, even though I'm not much of an Aggie fan. :)

    ReplyDelete