Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm changing my mind on the pattern!

My hubby gave me his opinion that he thought some of the large prints would be difficult to use in my current pattern. I, being as independent as I usually am, said it was fine & went on cutting. As I've been cutting though, I've realized he's right (why does have have to be right all the time?). Some of these prints are huge & would look funny in the pattern. See?

Photobucket

So....I'm leaning towards going back to the other pattern I had chosen before the rail fence. It has larger blocks, so I could showcase some of the big floral prints and make the outline from the smaller ones. I showed this pattern to my mom before & she liked it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I may make the other pattern out of my grandma's clothes for me. The smaller prints are more my style anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment